Check Out Our Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Riiiiight. You're the asshole who was judging ski technique from a POV video like a fucking retard. Why don't you hit up bushwacker and do some dolphin turns and then you can jerk each other off afterwards? Maybe film it for a PSIA convention.

Regardless, is anything I said wrong? Doesn't everyone around here already know tech bindings aren't as safe? I'm not even mad, but if you want to be an asshole I'm game.
    Still raw…love it.

PSA Please read if you use tech bindings.

Raw dog baby. Who’s having more fun? Probably me.

Here’s the thing: I ski with a lot of really good skiers. Way better than me. Some on this forum, others you’ve seen in ski movies or filming ski movies. No one cares as long as you can hang and maybe they’ll wait for you at the bottom - we’re just out there having fun. That’s why your shit is lame.

We’ll do other stuff like mountain biking and golfing and I will smoke them. It all balances out. No one talks shit because that’s for insecure losers. You should try it some time.

And since you seem to care so much, here’s the last video I can find of me skiing, in Alaska a few years back. It sucked - I spent the whole time worrying about what you might think about my technique.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNSza...RlODBiNWFlZA==

But again, the fuck does this have to do with tech bindings?

posts about ski or bike ability rarely end well cuz usually the guy sucks

so as long as yer doing it in some way that is probably good enough

except for the telemarkers those guys are all wankers
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Here’s the thing: I ski with a lot of really good skiers. Way better than me. Some on this forum, others you’ve seen in ski movies or filming ski movies. No one cares as long as you can hang and maybe they’ll wait for you at the bottom - we’re just out there having fun. That’s why your shit is lame.

We’ll do other stuff like mountain biking and golfing and I will smoke them. It all balances out. No one talks shit because that’s for insecure losers. You should try it some time.

And since you seem to care so much, here’s the last video I can find of me skiing, in Alaska a few years back. It sucked - I spent the whole time worrying about what you might think about my technique.

At least you’re on moments.

tech binders are so out guys. daymakers are back in.
    swing your fucking sword.

Doesn't look like you suck.

I gave up on Heli skiing. To many down days, and i prefer skiing couloirs anyway, which you didn't get to do a lot in heli skiing.
    Now it's all human powered.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by turnfarmer View Post

No one is saying not to use tech bindings, just know what the limitations are as far as possible injury.
    Did people not know this?