Check Out Our Shop
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    and yet coach blatt needs to reconsider his clear-the-floor-let-lebron-go-one-on-one game plan
    it's not working in a way that's going to get them the championship...maybe a game here and there, but that's not enough
    Exactly. The problem with the isolation offense is it makes it difficult for the entire team to get into a rhythm - on both ends of the floor. Trust me, I watched Mark Jackson coach the Warriors into that bullshit all of last season and it drove me fucking nuts (and there's a bunch of other Warriors fans on this thread who are nodding right now).

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Exactly. The problem with the isolation offense is it makes it difficult for the entire team to get into a rhythm - on both ends of the floor. Trust me, I watched Mark Jackson coach the Warriors into that bullshit all of last season and it drove me fucking nuts (and there's a bunch of other Warriors fans on this thread who are nodding right now).
    Yup (nods)

NBA 2014-15 Thread

On that note, if Mark Jackson was a maggot he would start countless threads talking about how fat skis suck. I cannot stand him during the telecasts... What a bitter little bitch. They really shouldn't have him announcing games for this team so closely removed.

Even Curry - one of his top supporters - turned on him after his BS this year. Hence mentioning everyone he's ever met during his MVP speech and leaving him out.

I'm just glad Jackson and Van Gundy aren't officiating, the way they call (or dismiss) fouls.

LeBron uses his shoulder ram and forearm club like Reggie White, but there's a lot of griping about how he doesn't get calls. Silly. He gets the star treatment.

What about his flopping? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzjdHp-qLFw.

Perception = reality? For such a big dude, he does react like an Italian soccer player at times.

Can't ...... stop ...... nodding

Anyone who doesn't think LeBron gets major star treatment is blind. I mean, c'mon... and yes, it's pretty well established that he's as much of a flopper as Blake Griffin.

Anyone who doesn't think LeBron gets major star treatment is blind. I mean, c'mon... and yes, it's pretty well established that he's as much of a flopper as Blake Griffin.
    I don't think he gets calls like Harden does, for example. That dude gets to the line for some really minor sheeit. that said, Queen James gets a lot of calls...I agree with you. And I'm a Zers fan, so I don't really care who wins this thing, and it's be surprisingly competitive, but swap out Steph for Lebron on some of the more physical drives to the hole and Steph would get a foul call more often than Lebron IMO. There is a size element of him that leads to him not getting the calls the smaller dudes, like Steph or Harden get, again IMO. My thing is, shouldn't this be the way of things? I look at dudes like Steph or Lillard or CP3 or D-Rose and it makes sense that calls are somewhat proportional to the size of the dude being fouled. Shaq didn't get the calls that smaller guys got/get, and shouldn't that be the case? It would've been even harder to guard a guy like him...or Lebron.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Shaq didn't get the calls that smaller guys got/get, and shouldn't that be the case? It would've been even harder to guard a guy like him...or Lebron.
    No, it shouldn't.

Not to keep throwing LeBron stats at the wall but

LeBron ON-court: 97.2 points/100 possessions.
    LeBron OFF-court: 54.6 points/100 possessions.

Lebrick is done

he has 3 moves

the deep prayer
    the elbow elbow elbow garbage shot
    the dunk

not only is he a quitter and a complete baby, his BB IQ is so low its a joke

watch him quit on his team tonight... just like last year!
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    Obviously LeBron is carrying that team - there's no doubt about that - but that breakdown is a bit misleading because he's playing 45 minutes per game and is pretty much on the floor the whole time. The Cavs overall offensive production is still 93.5 / 100 for the series, "a mark that would have ranked ahead of only the Sixers in the regular season." - http://grantland.com/the-triangle/th...on-juggernaut/

That's a good article, btw.

DD - just stop. I'm no LeBron fan but pretending he isn't a great player with a high BB IQ is just obvious trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    No, it shouldn't.

Not to keep throwing LeBron stats at the wall but

I hear you on that...I'm torn just because a guy like Shaq would've gone to the line every time he touched the ball just about. Regardless, Lebron doesn't get the calls someone like Steph gets.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Lebrick is done

he has 3 moves

the deep prayer
    the elbow elbow elbow garbage shot
    the dunk

not only is he a quitter and a complete baby, his BB IQ is so low its a joke

watch him quit on his team tonight... just like last year!
    obvious troll is obvious
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Actually, in the third quarter of last year's finals, you could see LeBron get frustrated with his teammates and he didn't shoot. He basically set them up perfectly, and they kept throwing up brick after brick. It's not the same as quitting, but it was LeBron throwing his hands up in surrender. I saw it and Bill Simmons wrote about it. I don't think he's going to act that way this time because this is his first year back in Cleveland and he wants to make everything right. But, people noticed last year.

Quoting Bill Simmons: http://grantland.com/features/god-loves-cleveland/

During Game 5 of the 2014 Finals, something happened that few people noticed because San Antonio played so wonderfully. Trailing by seven after halftime, LeBron came out for the third quarter and wouldn’t shoot. Every pass was sent with a little extra zip, as if he were telling Micky Arison and Pat Riley, here’s the team you stuck me with. Watching it in person, you could tell he was tired and pissed, but you couldn’t tell if it was because the season was slipping away … or because of something deeper. He wasn’t openly sulking, but he wasn’t rallying everyone, either. He looked detached again. Much like Games 5 and 6 of the Boston series in 2010, actually.

The Spurs quickly extended their lead to 20, with LeBron attempting one shot in Miami’s first 14 possessions. If he wanted to prove a point, he certainly proved it. Midway through the fourth quarter, trailing by 18, he missed a 3 and didn’t even run back on defense. The man was totally spent, mentally and physically. He had given everything he could give.

What the Heat did to LeBron last season wasn’t entirely fair. They amnestied Mike Miller and added two free agents — Michael Beasley and Greg Oden — who never played a meaningful playoff moment. They spent the regular season resting Wade (who missed 28 games in all), putting extra miles on LeBron to “save” Wade for the playoffs … only that strategy backfired with Wade’s atrocious Finals performance. Bosh had stopped banging bodies a year ago. Their other role players were either washed-up or not talented enough. For those last three Finals games, Miami looked less dangerous than the 2010 Cavs — the last team LeBron had abandoned, for many of the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    obvious troll is obvious
    youy think this is a troll!!!

did you watch last years closeout game, heat were within approx 8 points with 3-4 min left in game....lebrion hit the bench HE HIT THE BENCH

MJ or KOBE or anyone one else with any heart would never leave the floor while the game is in reach,, lebrion did this tho

what are his moves? he has nothing and misses incredible amount of layups, easy or not

keep riding his dick onto the next team he jumps to

lebron has no heart! he is no champion... he is a whiner and a cheater... with 3 moves
    Zone Controller

Well, I agree LeBron does have a history of being a quitter... we saw it happen twice against the Celtics too. But he's still a great player.

Anyway, heard something interesting on the radio today. Jerry West was the last player to win series MVP on a losing team. They asked him what he thought about it and he said it was "horse shit."

LeBron is having the best performance in this series, but if his team loses, then it wouldn't have changed the final result if he didn't play. That's why the MVP should always come from the winning team. BTW - I thought the same thing in the 2002 World Series when Barry Bonds quite literally had the best individual performance in history... but his team lost so he didn't get it, and it made sense to me then too. And I'm saying this as a Giant's fan.

Bron is a bitch pussy. As is anyone who charges more than $10k to go to their birthday party.

Bron Bron is shooting something like 33% in the 4th quarter/ot of the final.ls. fycking bitch.

I WANNA SEE LEBRON CRY
    Zone Controller

Lookin like you may get to see that.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Is there anything worse than being a Cleveland fan? Can't imagine the horror.

Congrats to the Warriors, they were the better team in this series.

Congrats to the Cavs as well. They had an amazing run, all things considered.

I seen him cry and quit

This is why I'm digitaldeath. I predict the future based on the past
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Congrats to the Warriors, they were the better team in this series.

Congrats to the Cavs as well. They had an amazing run, all things considered.
    +1

Jesus trumps gangsters
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.